Reuniting Families Through Immigration Law
Hochberg, Costello & Baron assists immigrants, permanent residents and U.S. citizens with family-based visas and related issues of U.S. immigration law. We get great joy from helping to bring families together to share the American dream.
Our law firm is located in Towson and helps clients throughout Baltimore and Central Maryland.
Family-Based Petitions For Visas And Green Cards
The immigration process can be complex and confusing. Our knowledgeable and helpful lawyers can assist with applications and any problems that arise. We have experience with:
- Fiance/fiancée visa (K-1) to enter the U.S. to get married
- Marriage visa (K-3) to bring your foreign spouse to the U.S.
- Family petitions for children and other relatives
- Adjustment of status to permanent resident (green card)
- Naturalization to become a U.S. citizen
- Student visas (J visa) to attend college in the U.S.
- Extension of a nonimmigrant visa (business, student, work, visitor)
Our attorneys can make sure the paperwork is filed properly when applying for a visa or green card. We have helped immigrants when their I-485 form to adjust status is denied because of missing evidence or other issues.
We Are Here To Help
Whether you are an immigrant seeking entry to the U.S. or you are a citizen or permanent resident sponsoring a fiancée or family member, contact Hochberg, Costello & Baron today. We provide a free initial consultation to discuss your situation and how we can help. Call 410-886-7573 or email us.